TRCN Exams and Registration 2023, TRCN Past Questions and Answers 2023, TRCN Certificate Collection, how to Pay for TRCN Registration (Exams) 2023
Every teacher is known for her qualities. A known teacher is a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria. A man can be teaching but a qualified teacher. To become a qualified teacher, you must be a member of TRCN.
This article helps you on the steps to become a known qualified teacher.
How to Become a Qualified Teacher – TRCN Nigeria.
To be certified as a qualified teacher, you must participate in the Teachers’ Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) and pass the examination.
The requirement to Qualify for Teachers’ PQE 2023
To qualify for the Teachers’ Professional Qualifying Examination 2PQE 2023, you must satisfy the following;
- You must be a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- You must be holders of Certificate in Education (NCE, B.Ed, PGDE, M.Sc(Ed), Ph.D.)
- You must be a Nigerian
TRCN Registration – TRCN Examination
- Visit the TRCN website (www.trcn.gov.ng) and click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the registration form with your personal information, educational qualifications, and employment history.
- Upload a passport photograph and a scanned copy of your credentials.
- Pay the registration fee (the amount varies depending on the category of registration) through the TRCN online payment portal or any of the designated banks.
- Print out the confirmation slip and wait for the processing of your registration.
After successful registration, you will be issued a certificate and a unique identification number (TRCN number) which you can use to access your TRCN profile on the Council’s website. It is important to note that registration with the TRCN is mandatory for all practicing teachers in Nigeria, and failure to register may result in penalties or legal consequences.
Through the portal, teachers can perform the following tasks:
- Register with the TRCN
- Apply for the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE)
- Check examination results
- Renew their TRCN registration
- Update personal information
- Print registration certificate
- Access TRCN news and events
- Contact TRCN support
To access the TRCN portal, teachers must create an account by registering with their personal information and a valid email address. Once the account is created, teachers can log in to the portal and access the available services. It is important for teachers to keep their account information up to date to avoid any issues with their TRCN registration.
How to Register with TRCN Nigeria 2023.
Registering as a member through the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN is the yardstick to qualifying as a professional teacher. This gives you good ground to defend your teaching profession.
Procedures for TRCN and PQE Registration 2023
- Teachers desiring to register for the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE), are to complete the registration forms obtainable from State offices (Ministry of Education) nationwide.
- A teacher must pay a non-refundable application fee to the TRCN TSA Account based on the category of the teacher
- Completed registration forms must be returned with evidence (receipt) of payment of examination fees.
Category of Teachers’ payment for TRCN Registration
|A||Ph.D. holders in Education or with Education qualification||5000|
|B||Masters in Education or Masters in other fields with Education qualification||4000|
|C||Degree in Education or Degree in other fields with Education qualification||3500|
- That the exam application fee does not cover the cost for Registration.
- Candidates who passed the examination will still pay the registration fee for eventual registration as professional teachers.
- On the remitta portal candidate are to click on “PQE application fee”
How to Pay for TRCN Registration (Exams) 2023
- Go to remita.net
- Click the Pay TSA & States button
- Click FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- On who do you want to pay: type Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Name of Service/Purpose: select Professional Qualifying Examination Application Fee
- Provide your correct details and click submit
- Make a payment online/Bank, print out proof of payment from the bank or online or email)
- Proceed to TRCN OFFICE with the following Credentials.
Document to Submit TRCN Registration Form 2023
- 2 recent passports,
- Photocopies each of Certificate,
- Birth certificate/Affidavit,
- State/LGA of Origin certificate and
- SSCE/NECO cert
TRCN 2023 Examination Date and Venue Nationwide
Examination Venue and Date Will Be Communicated To Candidates
How to Pay for TRCN Registration Fee
Candidates who passed the Professional Qualifying Examination (PQE) are to pay a registration fee in the category below to the TSA account of TRCN as follows;
|QUALIFICATION||CATEGORY||COST OF REGISTRATION (NAIRA)||ANNUAL DUES|
|Ph.D. in Education or Ph.D. in other field + NCE, PDE, PGDE||A||N10,000||N5,000|
|M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or
Masters in other fields
+ NCE, PDE or PGDE
|B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or
Degree in other fields +
NCE, PDE or PGDE
Letter of Professional Standing – N40,000
After successful payment, candidates should visit any of the state Offices close to you with your teller/invoice and you will be issued a cash collection receipt to enable you to process your registration.
Preparing to Write TRCN Exams 2023
The Teachers Professional Qualifying Examinations (PQE) conducted by TRCN contains questions set to test teachers of their knowledge of the teaching profession. Such questions come in different categories.
Some sample questions are given as and Answers provided below.
For teachers to pass the PQE test is to have a full view of the format of how TRCN questions 2023 is set.
The questions are drawn from different sources of TRCN questions bank and solved by experienced qualified teachers.
You can obtain this TRCN Past Questions and Answers with a token of N2000 payable to our bank account on;
Account Name: Akpan Godwin Michael
0043041286 – Access Bank
0076997601 – Union Bank
We also accept a transfer to any of the account numbers listed above
Please forward your Name and Email to our Phone Number: 08115443121 for instant delivery of the sample TRCN Past Question and Answer.
Take a look at the TRCN sample questions extracted from years of the examination for your confirmation;
- In 1771 which of the following researcher propounded that the blind could read and write by using his/her fingers?
- Professional prerequisites to practice as a teacher excludes
a)Possession of professional certificate
b)Possession of practicing license
c)Possession of subject qualification and teaching qualification
d)Possession of good higher degrees
- Which of the theories most emphasize the teacher’s role
- In the library, the call number is critical to
- The key components of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
- A test whose expected learning outcome is limited to the WAEC curriculum is called
d)Teacher made test
- Plato believes that ultimate reality is
- The bi-system classification of the curriculum is the—
a)Assignment Of Subjects To Different Classes
b)Assignment Of Learners Into Classes
c)Assignment Of Teachers Into Different Subjects
d)Assignment Of Subjects Into Time
- Which of the following wrote “My Pedagogical Creed?’
- Which of the following special need disability classification is most difficult to identify and define?
a) intellectual disability
To continue reading the remaining 500 TRCN Past Questions and Answers solved by experienced teachers and Examiners, order it by paying using the account numbers listed above.