UNIBEN PG Admission, Uniben PG Form for admission into 2020/2021 academic is now available online for registration. View available programme courses, requirements, screening date here.
Uniben Postgraduate admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of the University of Benin for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Uniben PG Forms are obtainable via the UNIBEN PG Portal online. The form cost N22,000.00 (Twenty Two Thousand Naira only).
Here the step by step guide on how to purchase UNIBEN Pg form online
Step by Step Guide to Purchase UNIBEN Pg Admission Form.
- Goto http://www.Uniben.edu
- Click the “APPLY” button
- Select the Postgraduate Programme Link
- Fill the necessary form fields
- Click on the PAY button.
Payment can be made online or through Bank
To pay online, select the CARD button or Bank, select the BANK button
- Enter your full name, valid e-mail address, and phone number
- Click “Pay Now”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- Follow step 1-3
- On the dashboard, click “Already Paid”
- Provide your payment “Reference Number”
- Click “Verify and Continue” to complete the registration.
- Complete the online registration form by providing the required information
- SSCE or it’s equivalent
- Degree / HND/ OND
- PGD/PGDG/( For M.Sc. applicants only,
- Sc./M.A./M.Ed./MBA (for Ph.D. applicants only
- NYSC (discharge/exemption/exclusion)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
PRINT the registration confirmation slip as proof of registration.
- The following documents will be printed out from the Website:-
- application and referee forms.
- Any form not properly filled will not be treated.
- All application processes must be completed by 30th April 2022
All completed UNIBEN PG application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, not later than April 30, 2022
Only candidate given admission into the various Postgraduate programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees as stated below
Total = 60,000.00
Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared..