UNIBEN School Fees Payment Portal 2023/2024 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the University of Benin UNIBEN School Fees for New Students (Freshers) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
UNIBEN School Fees Portal
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the University of Benin Benin that the UNIBEN School Fees Payment Portal for the 2023/2024 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
UNIBEN School Fees Breakdown for 2023/2024
|FRESH STUDENTS||RETURNING STUDENTS|
|Tuition (in Naira)|
|Librart / MTN Lib.||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|Student Comm Service||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|Student Handbook Brochure||1,500.00||1,500.00|
|Med. Char / TSHIP /NHIS / Life Ins||7,400.00||7,400.00||7,400.00||7,400.00|
|Verification of Result||5,000.00||5,000.00|
|Medical Exam / Eye Test||5,500.00||5,500.00|
|Academic Gown (Rental)||5,000.00||5,000.00|
|Forensic ID Card||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|Bank Charges / Portal Charges||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00|
|Student Union Dues||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00||1,000.00|
How to Pay UNIBEN School Fees.
For you to pay UNIBEN School Fees, go to UNIBEN payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
- Login to the UNIBEN student profile using your User name/Ids and password.
- Click on the menu button, click on “my data” select the “payment” option.
- Click on the “Add online payment ticket” button.
- Now, select what you want to pay for. That is your SCHOOL FEE.
- Click the “create ticket” button to generate your Remita online.
- A new page will appear, you can proceed to click on the “Pay via Remita” button to view payment details
- Now, you may decide to download your generated invoice and pay through a bank or pay directly using a credit card.
- To pay through the bank, kindly take the generated ticket to any of the commercial banks in Nigeria and make the payment stipulated in the printout.
- Alternatively, to pay using your credit card, proceed to make payment using the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your credit card type where provided (That is MasterCard or Verve).
- Enter your card details in the space provided and click on the “pay” button.
- Automatically, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen.
To receive more current and updated info about UNIBEN, please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.