UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR POST UTME FORM NOW OUT
UNICAL POST UTME FORM: This is to inform the general public mostly candidates who choose the University of Calabar-UNICAL has their first choice of institution that the Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic is now out, However, this article is mainly for applicants who choose the institution as their place of study for 2024.
Recommended: UNICAL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All Direct Entry and UTME candidates who scored 160 and above in the concluded JAMB and those who made the institution their first choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2024/21 academic session are qualified to purchase the UNICAL Post UTME Form.
Steps on How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
Candidates are to follow the steps below:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank
- You are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Purchase Post-UTME Pin Online- Steps to follow:
This option gives access to purchase a Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
By obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- Log on to the school portal: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and proceed to click on the Screening UTME link.
- Enter your correct JAMB Registration No in the box provided on the home page.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions that will be shown.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form after the registration.
The amount for UNICAL Aptitude Test Is= N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 29th June 2024, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, 29th July 2024.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
The official date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all applicants at the close of registration.
Applicants are however advised to check the school portal after the close of registration as the venue for their aptitude test will be communicated to them in due time.
Applicants are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are given while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly during the period of admission.
All candidates are to note that the Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
Candidates with any form of disability should please endeavor to indicate during the registration process.
Candidates outside the country are as well advised to indicate their country of residence during the registration process.
All candidates are advised to keep checking this page for the latest update, as any update will be communicated to students on this site and directives will be given on the day fix by the school management for the Aptitude test