Unilorin Post UTME-University of Ilorin Form 2022
Did you have to further your learning at the University of Lagos if yes, did you choose UNILORIN as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you?
The University Of Ilorin UNILORIN is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the University of Ilorin as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for the 2022 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the UNILORIN admission portal www.unilorin.edu.ng.
The University of Ilorin UNILORIN cut off marks.
University of Ilorin universal UTME cut off mark is 180 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 180 like, Law, Veterinary Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the university of Ilorin as a whole.
How much can the Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on recognition of the new getting me, the FG has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 students for the Post UTME form.
N/B: Those that have the choice of schooling in UNILORIN should be informed that the form is not yet out.
For the MB:BS Vision Science and Optometry candidates must have Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language, and other three (3) relevant subjects in not more than one sitting.
Steps To Apply For University Of Ilorin Unilorin Post UTME 2022.
Enter into UNILORIN PreAdmission screening registration portal ,
Enter your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
DE candidates should tap the OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
Then Click on make payments
Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
Then Enter your Card Number.
Then Enter the Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin
Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If there is nothing is displayed after 10 minutes,then close the browser and restart it again.
After the Payment What Next?
Re-Login into the site again.
Click on the Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
Then Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the web page. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on the Browse button and then select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20 KB in size.
- The acceptable format is (JPEG)
- The Picture must be a digital passport photograph
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should thereby capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show skin tone is naturally seen.
- Have a uniform red color background
- The signature must however be clearly scanned
- The acceptable format in (JPEG)
- The resolution of the signature must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature of the holder should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must however be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. Click on Next Step button then tab OK on the message dialog box.
- All the Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On conclusion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) Candidate
The Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and then click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Then Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button and click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Awaiting result should not apply.
As a part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
Successful candidates would thereby be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
CHANGE OF COURSE
Candidates who are seeking change, of course, will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges),
University Of Ilorin Direct Entry 2022 Eligibility.
Aspirants must choose the University of Ilorin their first choice
Has an Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However in, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts, and History, and International Studies, might consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into the 200 Level.
Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
Has a minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in JAMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
Amount of 13 points at A/L in JAMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for MBBS; or
Must have at least Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or in any other relevant courses in the Life Science.
Steps in Applying For University Of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME 2022
- Log into UNILORIN Official Portal .
- Tap on the Admission button.
- Tap on Post-UTME Application.
- Log in using the UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment advice.
- Walk into any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Get back to the University portal with your upload passport photograph and complete the application form correctly.
- Then Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.