University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
UNIMAID Post UTME Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME Eligibility.
- Applicants who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME
- The screening is also open to applicants who did not apply for the institution during the UTME registration.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME.
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
The portal for the registration will be open
Fill the opened form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Jamb Registration Number
- First Name
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or Direct Entry-DE)
- Candidates E-mail Address (Username)
- Candidates must put a strong Password (Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register Account.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click pay icon
- Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card, etc)
- Enter your Phone No. (that you receive alerts)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- Candidates will be redirected to course selection page where the form will display the following option and required candidates to fill it up:
- UTME first choice
- UTME subject combination d. UTME score
- UTME second choice
- Candidates will be redirected to a biodata form.
All Applicants are required to fill all the displayed fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
- This is where candidates will be expected to provide their O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed, English Language and Mathematics compulsory.
- The next thing that will be required from candidates is to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates should endeavor to fill in all the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended during the online registration.
- Candidates will be redirected to where they will upload their documents, they are, however, advised to upload scanned copies of their credentials (Certificate Result)
- After uploading, Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
- You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message