Uniuyo Post UTME OUT: The Management of the University of Uyo-UNIUYO has officially released the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination-(Post UTME) application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. The form is now available for candidates to purchase online.
However, all candidates who applied for the institution can now purchase the form and proceed in the registration, this is for the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo-Uniuyo Decree Programmes that the form is now on sale….
SEE ALSO: JAMB CUT OFF MARK FOR ALL UNIVERSITIES.
Those Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME.
All Applicants who applied for the University and made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination-UTME, and had a minimum score of 180 are qualified to purchase the Post UTME Form.
HOW TO OBTAIN UNIUYO POST UTME FORM.
Candidates who are eligible are to pay the sum of N2,000-Two Thousand NAira only via the University Portal in order to register.
HOW TO CARRY OUT THE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Visit this site uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
or http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals Select Admission Forms Link
- Proceed to select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Type in your phone number and Email address
- Then click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to proceed with the payment
- Candidates can make their payment online using ATM Card or Internet Banking or visit any branch of all commercial Banks using Pre-payment slip generated from the Remita Platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Thereafter, Print out the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE REGISTRATION.
- Applicants are also expected to scan and upload the original academic qualifications-Document
- Candidates are expected to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
Applicants who upload incomplete or wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
Candidates are not allowed to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as this has been supplied by JAMB.
All candidates who do not register appropriately for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will not be given admission.
However, Foreign Candidates, Blind and Deaf, as well as Inmates of correctional centers (Prisons) candidates, are exempted from the Post UTME exercise.
All candidates with Awaiting Result are permitted to also apply for the form.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the Post UTME Form is Friday, 17th July, 2020. However, candidates are advised to visit the nearest CBT Center or trusted Cyber Cafe for the registration.