UNIUYO 2021 Post UTME: The University of Uyo Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been officially announced by the School Management.
Hello Readers, Are you a candidate seeking admission into the University of Uyo-UNIUYO and you choose the institution as your first choice of institution, then this article is mainly for. However, this is to inform the general public and mostly candidates who applied for the institution that the 2021/2022 Uniuyo Post UTME Form is now out.
SEE ALSO: UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form.
Candidates who Are Eligible for UNIUYO 2021 Post UTME.
Candidates who choose the institution (University of Uyo) as their First choice in the 2021 UTME, and scored a minimum score of 150 are therefore qualified to purchase the post UTME form.
How to Purchase University of Uyo Post UTME Form.
All qualified candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals for the Post UTME registration.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Click on Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Type in your current phone number and Email address on the space provided.
- Select MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Candidates are to notes that Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration process.
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip for 2021/22
- All Applicants are expected to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- All Applicants are also expected to scan and upload the original copies of candidates academic qualifications in the portal
- Candidates are required to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
Candidates who provide incomplete or wrong bio-data in during the registration will be automatically disqualified
No candidates are expected to upload any photograph or biometric capture in the portal, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
Any candidates who do not participate in the 2021 Post UTME registration will not be considered during the process of admission. Also, candidates with a disability and those outside the country should also indicate during the process of admission.
Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply for the Post UTME Form.
CLOSING DATE: The deadline has been given to be Frida 30th October 2021.