UNIUYO School Fees Payment Portal 2020/2022 is open, See all Fees for all Departments
You are interested to know about the University of Uyo UNIUYO School Fees for New Students (Freshers) and Returning Students, payment methods and list of banks to pay, School Fees payment procedures, semester by semester fees for all departments, and lots more.
Table of Contents
This is to alert all New and Returning students of the University of Uyo Uyo that the UNIUYO School Fees Payment Portal for 2021/2022 Session has been activated. New and returning students can now pay their school fees.
See how to make payment below;
- Tuition Free Free
- Caution N2,000 NIL
- Examination N2,500 N 2,500
- Tertiary Institution Social
Health Insurance Programme
(TISHIP) N2,000 N2,000
- Student Handbook N500 NIL
- Student Union Dues N500 N500
- Games/Sport N700 N700
- Library N 2,000 N2,000
- GST Registration Handbook N 3,250 N1,000
- Student Union
Constitution/Books N 400 NIL
- X-Ray/Lab Test N 2,500 NIL
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme N 400 N 400
- Identity Card N 1,000 NIL
- Laboratory N 2,000 N 2,000
- Utilities/Services N 5,000 N 5,000
- Screening/Verification of Results N 1,000 NIL
- University Calendar N 500 NIL
- Clinical Fees N 5,000 N 2,500
- Workshop fees N 2,000 N 2,000
- Production Fees/Studio N 5,000 N 5,000
- Finance Charge N 1,000 N 1,000
- Database Charge N 2,000 N 2,000
- ICT Project N 3,000 N 3,000
- Development Levy N 20,000 N 20,000
- Facility Management N 5,000 N 5,000
OTHER SUNDRY CHARGES
- Accommodation/Bed Space N 500 N 500
- Entrepreneurial Studies I 8i II N 2,000 N 2,000
- Hostel Maintenance N 8,000 N 8,000
- Clinical Students Hostel Charges N NIL N 20,000
The Entrepreneurial Studies is payable to 200 Level UTME students and the new Direct Entry students only.
The Clinical Students Hostel Charges are payable by Clinical students given hostel accommodation.
Also note that through the above fee breakdown, the returning students fee adds up to about N60,000 (Sixty thousand Naira only). While the freshers (both the UTME and Direct Entry candidates), the fee adds up to about N70,000 (Seventy thousand Naira only).
- Tuition: Free of charge for all the students
- Caution Fee: N 2,000 for the freshers only
- Examination fee: N 2,500 for both newly admitted students (UTME and Direct Entry) and returning learners.
- Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP): New and Old students are to pay N 2,000 only.
- Student handbook: N 500 for freshers.
- Student union dues: N 500 for both learners (UTME and Direct Entry).
- Games/sport: N 700 for both students.
- Library fee: N 2,000 for both new and returning learners
- General Studies Registration Handbook: N 3,250 for freshers & N 1,000 for returning ones.
- Student Union Constitution/Books: N 400 for newly admitted students.
- X-Ray/Lab Test: N 2,500 for the newly admitted students.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme: N400 for both new and returning students.
- Identity card: N 1,000 for the newly admitted students.
- Laboratory (for science and science-related courses): N 2,000 for both learners.
- Utilities/services: N 5,000 for both the newly admitted & the returning students.
- Screening/verification of results: N 1,000 for the newly admitted students.
- The University calendar: N 500 for only the newly admitted students only.
- Clinical fees (pharmaceutic/medical students): N 5,000 for freshers & N 2,500 for returning students.
- Workshop Fees (Engineering and Environmental studies): N 2,000 for both the new and returning students.
- Production fees/studio (Communication Arts, Theatre Arts, Music): N 5,000 for both the new and the returning learners.
- Finance charge: N 1,000 for all the students.
- Database charge: N 2,000 for both the new and the returning ones.
- ICT project: N 3,000 for all the students.
- Development levy: N 20,000 for all the students.
- Facility management: N 5,000 for both learners.
How to Pay UNIUYO School Fees.
For you to pay UNIUYO School Fees, go to UNIUYO payment Portal, generate invoice, pay in bank/online, revisit the portal and complete payment. You can as well print evidence of payment on the portal.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Input your username and Access Code (new students should use their JAMB Reg Number).
- Click on the SCHOOL FEES tab
- Select your Session (2021/2022).
- Then select entry-level (This is usually 100 level, except for Direct Entry Students which is 200 level)
- Then select your current level.
- Click the Generate button to generate the invoice.
- Proceed to the following commercial Bank (First Bank, Access, GT, Zenith, UBA, etc) with the Invoice bearing the RRR and the Cash.
- Make Payment via Remita Platform
- Obtain a receipt for the Successful Transaction.
- Return to the UNIUYO Online Students Portal, log in, click on pay school fees and enter your RRR to Print your UNIUYO Online School Fees Receipt.
To receive more current and updated info about UNIUYO, please kindly subscribe to www.cafegist.com.ng.
Like and share this article with other interested students.