University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Screening Form
The post UTME screening exercise application form of the UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR (UNICAL) academic session is now on sale. Suitable applicants are invited to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise.
Absorbed and appropriately qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNICAL Post-UTME screening exercise will last for one month on the university Portal.
VISUALLY COMPROMISED CANDIDATES: Visually Compromised Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening.
Candidates Entitled for UNICAL Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNICAL in the 2023 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
Entitled candidates are essential to pay a dispensation fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Procedure Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: UNICAL .edu.ng
- Click on the UNICAL portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Timetable
UTME screening exercise will commence soon.
UNICAL Post UTME Requirements
NCDC PROTOCOLS: The University Administration will guarantee that candidates follow firmly the recommended NCDC protocols in order to safeguard the security of both staff and candidates during the screening exercise. Accordingly, candidates must come with their face masks and hand sanitisers.
All candidates are essential to bringing the following to the screening exercise:
- A copy of the Online Acknowledgement Slip
- 2023 JAMB Result Slip
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any peripheral materials should be brought into the screening halls
For more information contact us