We are happy to announce that we have a scholarship dedicated to students who want to achieve an associate’s degree.
The scholarship was generously donated by the Fondation Hoffmann, it is available to all students studying towards an associate’s degree who can partially fund their studies. Recipients of this scholarship will have up to ten Assessment Fees funded, enabling motivated students from around the world the opportunity to earn an accredited academic degree.Students are welcome to apply for this scholarship after they have completed their student application and been accepted to the University.
University of the People (UoPeople) are the first non-profit, tuition-free, American, accredited online University. Dedicated to opening access to higher education globally. Recipients of this scholarship will have up to ten Assessment Fees funded, enabling motivated students from around the world the opportunity to earn an accredited academic degree.
About University of the People(U.o.People)
University of the People (UoPeople) is an accredited online university that was founded in 2009. It is a non-profit institution that aims to provide affordable, high-quality education to students around the world, particularly those who may not have access to traditional higher education due to financial, geographic, or other barriers.
UoPeople offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in fields such as business administration, computer science, health science, and education. The university uses an online learning platform and open educational resources to deliver courses and degrees to students in more than 200 countries.
One of the unique features of UoPeople is its tuition-free model, which means that students do not pay tuition fees for their degree programs. Instead, the university charges nominal application and assessment fees, which help cover the cost of operating the institution. Students who cannot afford these fees may be eligible for scholarships or financial aid.
Despite its low-cost model, UoPeople is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and is recognized by the US Department of Education as an accredited institution. This accreditation ensures that UoPeople’s degrees are recognized by employers and other institutions around the world.
UoPeople has a diverse student body, with students from a range of backgrounds and experiences. The university emphasizes its commitment to social justice and global citizenship, and encourages students to become active learners, critical thinkers, and engaged members of their communities.
University of the People Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: University of the People(U.o.People)
- Country to study: United States
- School to study; University of the People
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline :Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of the People Undergraduate Scholarship
The aim of the University of the People (UoPeople) Undergraduate Scholarship is to provide financial support to students who might not be able to afford the costs of higher education. The scholarship is designed to promote access to education and to help students achieve their academic and career goals.
The benefits of the UoPeople Undergraduate Scholarship include:
- Financial support: The scholarship covers the costs of tuition and examination fees for a student’s entire undergraduate degree program.
- Increased accessibility: The scholarship makes higher education more accessible to students who may not have been able to afford it otherwise, removing financial barriers to enrollment and degree completion.
- Flexibility: UoPeople is an online university, which means that students can study from anywhere in the world, at their own pace and on their own schedule. This flexibility can be especially beneficial for students who are balancing work, family, or other responsibilities with their studies.
- High-quality education: Despite its low-cost model, UoPeople is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and offers high-quality, rigorous degree programs that are recognized by employers and other institutions around the world.
- Career advancement: The knowledge and skills gained through a UoPeople degree can help students advance in their careers, explore new opportunities, and contribute to their communities.
Overall, the UoPeople Undergraduate Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for students to pursue their academic and career goals, regardless of their financial circumstances. It supports UoPeople’s mission to make higher education accessible to all, and helps to build a more educated and inclusive global community.
Requirements for University of the People Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must meet UoPeople’s standard admissions requirements, which include having a high school diploma or equivalent, being proficient in English, and meeting minimum GPA and test score requirements (if applicable).
- Financial need: The scholarship is primarily intended for students who have demonstrated financial need. Applicants must provide documentation of their financial circumstances, including income, expenses, and other financial obligations.
- Academic merit: Although financial need is the primary consideration for the scholarship, academic merit may also be taken into account. Applicants may need to submit transcripts, test scores, or other evidence of academic achievement.
- Personal statement: Applicants may be required to submit a personal statement or essay that explains their motivation for pursuing higher education, their academic and career goals, and how they plan to use their degree to make a positive impact in their community.
- Recommendation letters: Some scholarship programs may require applicants to submit letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or other professionals who can attest to the applicant’s character, academic potential, and other qualifications.
It’s important to note that the specific requirements for the UoPeople Undergraduate Scholarship may vary depending on the program or scholarship for which a student is applying. Students should carefully review the eligibility criteria and application requirements for each scholarship program they are interested in, and submit a complete and compelling application that showcases their qualifications and potential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of the People(UoPeople) on go.uopeople.edu to apply
Students are welcome to apply for the Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship after they have completed their student application and been accepted to the University.