NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY UNIZIK POST UTME FORM 2021/2022
UNIZIK Post UTME form: Hello reader, In this article I would like to share with you the current happenings and news & update about Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Post UTME, did you have in further your learning at Nnamdi Azikiwe university if yes, did you choose UNIZIK as your first choice of institution in the UTME registration if yes, then this article is definitely for you.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Nnamdi Azikiwe university as their first penchant choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programs for 2021/22 academy session,
This institution is using this opportunity in other to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on the UNIZIK admission portal
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY (UNIZIK) Cut Off Mark.
Nnamdi Azikiwe university’s universal UTME cut-off mark is 160 but there are definitely some courses that require more than 160 like, Law, Medicine, and some other intensive departments embedded in the University of Lagos as a whole.
How much can the UNIZIK Post UTME form be purchased?
Based on the recognition of the new getting me, the federal government has therefore warned all institutions not to amass more than 2,000 from students for the Post UTME Form.
N/B: Those that UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021
UNIZIK Post UTME 2021/22 Eligibility.
Aspirants who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice.
Aspirants must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination.
Aspirants must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in necessary O/level subjects. including English Language and Mathematics.
Aspirants must be 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
Steps in Applying For Nnamdi Azikiwe university UNIZIK Post UTME 2020/21
- Log in to portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click the “Create Account” button
- Then Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. Wait for a few minutes a verification code will be sent to your email immediately.
- Ensure you Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, Insert your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), then select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will definitely be sent to your email address immediately.
- Ensure to continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After the successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Then Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make the payment of N 2000 only
- Officially Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If the payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Tap on “Step Three”, click the “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can then save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. You can also edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Click the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- Print out the Application form and come along with the form to ensure that you have your screening and Post-UTME examination
GET MORE INFORMATION AT OUR SITE www.cafegist.com.ng