UNIZIK post-UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 Academic session is out
UNIZIK post-UTME screening form: This information is to the general public especially candidates who chose the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) as their choice of Institution that the post UTME form of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is not yet out online.
The University has released a memo retelling that the form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out online.
As soon as it is out, this page will be updated.
FEEL FREE TO ASK US USING THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING FORM
The page is well exclusively for all the candidates aspiring to study in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, (UNIZIK).
UNIZIK POST UTME UPDATE
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
If you have seen the UNIZIK Post-UTME Result and you have scored between 30 & 39? Please you have to be informed that UNIZIK will not admit below 40.
If you have desired to gain admission into any of UNIZIK associated institutions then you should submit your original post UTME result printout to the UNIZIK’s Special Assistant to Vice-Chancellor on Academic matters (Dr. Kingsley Ubaorji), Office of the Vice-Chancellor, within one week from the date of the publication of this article.
All the UNIZIK affiliate institutions are as follows:
Federal College of Education ( Technical) Umunze
Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi
Pope John Paul Seminary, Okpuno.
Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu
Be properly guided!
Is UNIZIK Post UTME Form Out?
Finally, the UNIZIK Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 session is out. Registration is ongoing online.
Eligibility for UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates that made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their FIRST choice and also have the required cut-off mark are well eligible to apply for it.
The UNIZIK cutoff mark is 160, 180, and 200. This is dependent on the course/program.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME.
- Log in to the official portal www.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on the‘ Create Account’ option.
- Enter your JAMB REG Number with your valid email address.
- Click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to the email you entered.
- Copy the verification code and click on the ‘Continue’ option.
- Right on the form, you are required to enter your phone number, password, verification code
- Select the access level and click on the ‘ Submit’ option.
- Your login details will definitely be sent to your email address.
- Continue with the application with the login credentials sent to your email.
- Upon successful login, click on ‘Step One, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR number then proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 on the e-transact platform.
Go through this also
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on the ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number, and then click on ‘Verify payment’. If the payment notification ‘Payment already verified, then you are to proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, “click on the Fill Application Form’ option.
- Fill out the application form. Save each stage of the application then continue at a later time. Also, you can, however, edit your information as well often as possible within the application period.
- Enable the ‘I Agree’ box and then click on the “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE.
Please note that candidates with original WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their correct name, Exam No, Year, and School/Centre where the examination was taken. Candidates can however always go back to update their O’Level result information for valid UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Dates, Time & Venues.
Other information about UNIZIK Post UTME Form.
- Just the bona fide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University premises for the Examination.
- Parents are strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be on standby.
- No electronic gadgets or extraneous materials will be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening
- The University won’t entertain any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the
- The institution shall also not be considered for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the institution.
UNIZIK post-UTME screening form
- The screening exam is normally computer-based.
- Candidates are required to write the four subjects they wrote in the 2021 UTME (ie, if in JAMB UTME you wrote Mathematics, English, Physics, and Biology, then that is exactly what you will write in the UNIZIK Screening Exam)
- Candidates were given just 50 minutes to answer 50 questions(i.e. 1 question 1 minute). All the questions would not be.
more information at www.cafegist.com.ng