WAEC GCE Registration form is out, WAEC External 2021 Examination – Second Series (Private Candidates) is currently open online for candidates to apply. The application will last till 30th September 2021.
This is to inform all interested students that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) portal is open for WAEC External registration (Second Series) 2021, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, Second Series (August/September), from Monday, July 26, 2021. This page provides everything you need to know to register for the 2021 WAEC GCE successfully
The Deadline for registration is 30th September 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Visit a café
- Request for WAEC External Registration
- The café attendant download and install the biometric Client Software
- Fill all required forms including Email/Password
- Capture both e-passport and FingerPrint
- Save details.
- Visit https://registration.waecdirect.org/
- Click the Continue Registration link
- Enter Email/Password
- Enter your PIN obtained from Bank
- Fill all forms
- Choose your preferred Examination Centre
- Select a Maximum of Nine(9) Subjects
- Preview and Submit Form
- Print Exams Photo Card.
Waec Gce Registration – Second Series Closing