WAEC GCE First SERIES Registration FORM 2022 IS OUT. Candidates can apply through this link. Deadline is January 21st, 2022.
WAEC GCE First REGISTRATION: Moreover we are so much delighted to inform the general public that the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for the Private Candidates 2022 First Series registration has therefore commenced and will surely end January 21st, 2022.
INTRODUCTION OF THE TOPIC:
The examination to be conducted will be urban-based and will be conducted at a period to be broadcast in due time to come. Only thirty-six subjects will be available and required for the examination. The intending candidates are therefore instructed to visit the Council’s communal website –www.waecnigeria.org– in other to confirm the available examination towns and therefore subjects before obtaining the registration PIN to be given.
English Language and Mathematics have therefore been routinely designated for you because they are very compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects that you wish to register for in this examination to be conducted. Please note that a minimum of seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are to be allowed.
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2022 — First Series—will be automatically online. After obtaining the Registration PIN given, candidates should log on to the website www.waecnigeria.org for the registration. Candidates are to note that the registration procedure has been designed in other to accommodate the biometric characters that will be used for the validation at the examination centers that have been accredited.
Steps in the Application for the WAEC GCE Registration:
Candidates are thereby likely to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N 18,000) at the branches of any of the following banks or at any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information Visual CD.
This is the list of the commercial banks that should obtain the payments to be made:
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Access Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Access (Diamond);
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Polaris bank
- Unity Bank Plc;
In totality, candidates will definitely be required to pay the sum of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks and accredited agents.
Applicants that wish to register for the examination after the close of the entries might be accommodated as the “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they will register not less than twenty-four hours to the programmed time of the paper(s) they propose to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00).
CANDIDATES WITH THE SPECIAL NEEDS
Candidates that are with special needs will also be registered online like other candidates but they will clearly state their physical challenges e.g. Blind, low vision, spastic, speech, lame, fatality, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION
Candidates must therefore complete registration within two weeks of the first access to the website during the registration period. They should also ensure their names, date of birth, passport and other personal bio are correctly filled. They are required to also print the admission notice/ photo card slip as evidence of the successful registration which will definitely serve as the identification during the examination.
- The Result Checker PIN to be bought will also be displayed on the Photo Card.
- Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
- Aspirants should also view the Information VCD before they register for the examination for more information to note.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee will not be refundable.
- Applicants should ensure to print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration form.
- The Entries must be uploaded with a good quality passport size photograph, not a “wait and get” photograph. The background of the photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size of the passport photograph should be 275 by 314 pixels. Each entry with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected and annulled.
- Applicants should also study the Regulations and Syllabuses in addition to the Timetable for the examination which they can also download from the WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN that has been given to them.
FURTHER INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The candidates must go to examination halls in either mufti and without weapons. No professional type uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls as being required.
- The entire results of each candidate who sits the examination in more than one center will definitely be canceled.
- Smoking is not going to be allowed in the examination hall.
- Any aspirant that comes into the examination hall with a mobile his/her phone(s) and /or an electronic appliance(s) will definitely have his or her entire results canceled.
- Candidates must however ensure that their entries are correctly completed before the uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for the errors in candidates’ details.
- The Request for correction will NOT BE interested in any information by which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination begins.
- Applicants have to come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who are bound to engage in any examination malpractice of any form will not only have their results canceled but may be indicted.
- Applicants must also ensure that they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during the registration.
- All the candidates must be also prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations to be told.