WASSCE Nomination Form, Supervision for WAEC Examination 2022
Do you want to be nominated as a supervisor in the forthcoming WASSCE Examination 2022? Are you a Principal or Head of a School accredited to conduct the WASSCE Examination in Nigeria? You have this opportunity to nominate your staff as supervisors for the forthcoming WASSCE Examination 2022.
All eligible nominees must possess the following;
- Must be a senior Teaching Staff,
- Must be Honest and have the integrity of the Nominees ;
- Must be those who are able-bodied and computer literate;
- Must be Graduates with a minimum of HND, Bachelors Degree
- Must be those who have their own means of transportation;
Requirement for Submission
- Nominees must be four(4) per school
- Each nominee must attach three (3) certified passports on the Nomination form
- The photograph should be properly identified with names and phone numbers written on the reverse side of the passport photograph.
- The form should be completed in triplicate
The deadline for the submission of the WASCE nomination form is Wednesday, 2 February 2022.
All interested applicants are to download the nomination form online, fill it and submit his or her form to Head School Examinations Section, WAEC Zonal office.
Those appointed will be rotated within the Local Government Area or custodian area as the Council deems fit. Council reserves the right to appoint any of the nominees as a supervisor.