YABATECH Post UTME form 2021/2022 Academic session is out
YABATECH Post UTME form: Yaba College of Technology Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is currently out. This is the ND Full-time and Degree Form.
The registration portal is currently open.
We will show you the eligibility for the post UTME form. How to apply and other vital information to note.
YABATECH Post UTME eligibility for 2021/2022
- Admission screening is well opened to candidates that chose YABATECH as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution. This also includes those scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for the B. Sc. Degree (100 Level). This is in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 UTME.
- However, all the candidates that have chosen Yabatech as their 2nd Choice of Institution are thereby required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) official Portal.
- Each of the candidates must not be less than 16 years of age by October 31, 2021.
Steps in applying for the YABATECH Post UTME form
All the applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (this excludes the result verification fee and any transaction charges). The payment can be made online or in the bank. The school does not accept cash payments.
- All the candidates are to visit the College’s official website via www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on the “POST UTME SCREENING 2021/2022” option and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately and vividly.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:
Guidelines For Registration
The applicants for the application should visit the portal http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application
Click on the Apply Link
- Select Step 1 (which is Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone number to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- You are to preview Jamb Details
- Click on the Generate Invoice option.
- Proceed to make payments at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal
- Click on the Apply option then select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made through Remita.
- Fill the Application Form Completely.
- Print the Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
YABATECH SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: all the details will be released in due course
General notice to all the candidates
- Each of the candidates is hereby advised to supply his/her correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on the JAMB and O’Level details will be made to disqualify the candidate.
- Any inconsistency in either the name or picture on a photo card will not be accepted by the College and rather may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same and valid.
- Candidates with difficulty in the payment for the registration should visit the College website.
- Click on the “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance from there.
Closing Date for application: The application deadline is not disclosed.