The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) RECRUITMENT 2021/2022, INEC Recruitment Portal 2021, INEC Recruitment is open for the applicant to apply online
This is to inform the general public that the Edo State INEC Recruitment for AdHoc Staff 2021 INEC portal is open for application. Interested applicants can apply.
Details of the application are given below:
Please kindly go and read below for the details of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for their recruitment news for 2021 – www.inecnigeria.org
INEC Edo State Recruitment 2021/2022
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has said it would set up fewer than 20,000 ad-hoc staff for the demeanor of the forthcoming Edo governorship election listed for September 19.
INEC Recruitment General Requirements
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Key Points to Note on INEC Recruitment
Please take note of these key points when applying for INEC Recruitment 2020.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on inecrecruitment.com
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in INEC
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2021/2022
- Go to www.inecrecruitment.com
- Click Apply As Adhoc
- Fill in all necessary requirement
- submit your application
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Is INEC Recruitment form 2021/2022 out? NO
The INEC form for recruitment is not out yet.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has also reacted to the circulation of letters of employment. The commission, in a terse statement posted on its verified Twitter page, warned Nigerians to be careful, adding that it was currently not conducting any recruitment exercise.
The commission described the letters making the rounds as a scam and advised affected members of the public to report to security agencies.
See also: Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Recruitment 2021/2022, Application Form & Portal
“Members of the public are hereby advised/warned that the commission suspended its recruitment programme in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the statement added.
Meanwhile, INEC has announced that elections in Edo and Ondo States would still take place despite the coronavirus pandemic.
for more information contact us