Recruitment at Ibom Deep Sea Port, Akwa Ibom State Deep SeaPort | Vacancies at Ibom Deep Sea Port.
About the IDSP Recruitment
Ibom Deep SeaPort is Federal Government of Nigeria Project engineered by the Nigerian Port Authority and Federal Ministry of Transport, Akwa Ibom State. The IDSP has the Global Maritime & Port Services PTE Limited as the transaction agency.
Ibom deep seaport is designed mainly for very large vessels that can load over 13 thousand containers in one voyage. It will be a trans-shipment port as smaller vessels will re-distribute cargo from the mega vessels to sea ports, river ports closer to the consignees within Nigeria and outside Nigeria .
Location of IDSP
The Ibom Deep SeaPort has the Following locations;
- The Greenfield port project, strategically located to serve West and Central African Region, JDZ Sao Tome, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroun, Angola, Gabon, Congo, Congo DRC, Chad etc.
- The Deep water access (18m in the channel, allowing >15m+ vessels in the port)
- 5,129 hectares for port development
- Port is part of the 14,400 hectare Ibom Industrial City
- Proximity to major shipping routes
- Operations protected from waves, currents and winds
- Combined deep sea port and FTZ development in Akwa Ibom State
- Road –Trunk A and B link to East West Road, Calabar, Ikom, Ikang, Abakaliki, Aba -road corridors to Port Harcourt, South East, North Central, North East, South West, Cameroun, Chad, Benin Republic, Niger.
- Rail Linkages –Eastern Rail line linking Port Harcourt, Abiato Maiduguri, North West (Kano) and the proposed Coastal Rail line.
- Air transport –5 International Airports; Links to 17 Domestic airports.
- Over 3,800km navigable waterways links more than 20 states and 7 river ports.
How To Apply for Vacancies at Ibom Deep Seaport.
The Ibom Deep Seaport seeks to recruit talented and business oriented individuals to fill various positions for the development and smooth running of the organisation.
Recruitment into the Ibom Deep Seaport is done online. Applicant are encouraged to send in their Curriculum Vitae(CV) to the appropriate email address [email protected] and stating the position applied for in the heading of their CV and also as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
Contact Us Now for more information on any Recruitment at Ibom Deep Seaport
Where is the office complex in which someone can approach for enquiry?
A nice development. I have worked in APM TERMINALS/ west Africa container terminals onne in portharcourt, and have possessed a reasonable years of experience in port operations, cargo handling and stowage.
Nice one, thank you for the information.
Please when will the project kick off
Thank you for reading our content. Be rest assured, all update regarding Ibom Deep SeaPort will be published on this website. We advise you check this page from time to time.
The mail is wrong, mail not found when send mail
Your email address is not accepting mails.
Please do something about it…
I have sent several maid, but keep on getting the same response..
That email could not be found..
This is good. Very good opportunity for us. Where we have been rejected, God has answered our prayers in our homeland. God bless the organizers in the Mighty Name of Jesus
Please the e-mail is not found. Thank you.
Email not found.
Email not found. Please check the email. Thanks
The Email link will be activated when next the application portal is open.
Complement of the season,
Pls where are the vacancies to apply with respect to the positions for the IDSP
Thank you for your interest. We will notify you when next application is open.
Please I need a job opportunity there, I’m ubokobong bassey by name, from Abak local government area of akwa ibom state, I am a certified structural steel engineer and a pipeline welder, please if I can be able to acquire a job there I will be very much delight.
This is good opportunity for us, thank you Jesus.
please I would love to work in this great organization, please sir keep me posted.
Thanks. we will keep you in touch. Please like our page and subscribe to our blog.
Greetings from here sir…pls as the seaport project started so I can come to apply for a job am a mason from Ifiayong Obot Uruan Akwa Ibom State based in PH..
Thanks so much