UBEC Portal, Ubec Recruitment 2021, Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Recruitment 2021, www ubec gov ng, Ubec Secretariat, Uyo.
The UBEC Board Akwa Ibom State 2021 recruitment of Staff into the board is out. Interested applicants are to do the following to be eligible for the available positions.
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme is seeking to recruit talented and result-oriented individuals to teach and eradicate illiteracy, ignorance, and poverty as well as stimulate and accelerate national development, political consciousness, and national integration.
The commission provides;
- Early Childhood Care Development & Education
- Primary Education
- Junior Secondary School
For more information, visit https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
All suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment should submit Application Letter and photocopies of their credentials and or documents addressed to The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Candidates seeking to apply for UBEC recruitment 2021 must be;
- Indigenes of Akwa Ibom State
- Not be above 35 years of age
- Only those with Original Certificates should apply (i.e. no Statements of Result or Awaiting Result is accepted)
- Not be enrollees of N-Power or FTS
- Not be cultists or any other secret societies.
In order to be qualified for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, applicants must possess any of the following;
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from a recognized College of Education (NOT NTI). Those with pass Grades should not apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed). Candidates with First Degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd class Lower Division, and must also have completed or exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
See Also>>> Recruitment at Ibom Deep SeaPort
Candidates should submit applications to the LOCAL EDUCATION AUTHORITY (LEA) of the Applicants Local Government Area (LGA) from 12th of April, 2021 to 26th of April, 2021 (i.e. 2weeks interval)
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be invited for examination.